Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a time for everyone to share what books they acquired over the course of the week. Ok, so I'm not sure if I am doing this right, but I've received several ARCs that I must now review--and I have had ZERO time to read. 
 
 I will just make a list of the books I received/won this week (and last week) and where I got them from...shew!  I got my work cut out for me:
  • Does Change have to be so H.A.R.D.? By Julie Donley, RN- received from author
  • Proof of the Afterlife by BR. Gary Joseph-received from author
  • The Amazing Adventures of Thomas and Erin w/Grandad (not shown) by John Vassey- childrens book received from author (this one I did read and review already).
  • The Poisoned House (ebook)- received from publisher through NetGalley
  • The Guardian (ebook)- received from publisher through NetGalley
  • Picking Up the Ghost (ebook) by Tone Milazzo- received from publisher through NetGalley (already read and reviewed)
  • Buried Secrets by Joseph Finder- received through First Reads from Goodreads
  • Stealing Mona Lisa by Carson Morton- received through First Reads from Goodreads
  • The First Victim (ebook) by J.B. Lynn- received through NetGalley
  • The Strange Life of Walenty Karnowski by Gerald Schmidt- received from author
I honestly don't know where to begin on all of these.  I think my next one is going to be the Proof of the Afterlife, since it's the one I got next in line. 

 
Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment