Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One Day by David Nicholls

I think that this book was a depressing love story that had me crying and hating a lot about it for a little while last night.  I hate books that make me feel so much...but I can completely relate to the relationship between the two main characters.  I think that's why I was so emotional.  *I'm such a girl.* 
How horrible/hard is it to watch the person you love more than anything go in an opposite direction?  So many times they missed each other but they never gave up on each other.  It was heart wrenching seeing them needing each other so much and not being able to get it together.  It's such a relateable story. 

I HATED the ending.  Without spoilers--just saying.  I cried and cried in sadness and happiness.

Rating: 4

1 comment:

  1. FACEdFACTS:
    Yes, dear, One Day we'll all croak;
    One Day we stand in fronta Jesus.
    Doesnt matter whatUbelieve or dont.
    Dat juss d'fak, Jack. I know.
    Im a NDEr. Solution2our prob?
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    -GBY

    ReplyDelete