Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Bourne Identity




I have been meaning to read this book for a while because my husband loves the movies so much. When I found out it was a bestseller from the year I was born, I went for it. I have to say, overall I loved it and there were some parts I didn't want to put the book down, and other parts were really confusing and hard to follow.
I did NOT however, like the way the romance was written between Marie and Jason. It didn't seem real to me...because typically, people don't speak or act that way. I remind myself that this was written a long time ago, but sometimes it had me shaking my head and saying "yeah right!"

I have not seen the movie yet but I intend to, just to maybe put some faces with the names and characters in the book--adding another dimension.

Overall, very nice. I will be reading the second and third installment eventually.
 
Rating: 4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment