Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Goodreads:
'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life.

What I thought:

UNBELIEVEABLE.  I loved this book.  I loved the character development, the writing style, the entertainment value, and the twists and turns.  I never knew which way I was coming and going.  I read this in a day and did not get any work done.  None.  I was in a trance because I just had to see what was going to happen next...who was the bad guy...who was behind the madness.  The ending was one that I really didn't see coming until I got closer to the end...and by then I was guessing because I knew something had to go down.
Wonderful debut novel from Mr. Watson

Rating: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment