Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's been a while-you shouldn't be surprised

I have found myself wearing myself a little thin these days and have put a lot on the backburner, including blogging.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though, so I know the beginning of the end is near, which is a really good thing!  We are finally closing in on being able to get out of our lease in Chattanooga so we can completely be in Nashville--which also means moving furniture and boxes.  It's times like this I wish I could wiggle my nose and the boxes will magically appear in the storage unit. 

My trip to Hogwarts was BEYOND fantastic.  It was everything I expected, and Butterbeer was a little piece of heaven in a frozen mug!  We had so much fun. It was nice to get out with the girls and enjoy ourselves, especially since when we got back, we had a lot to deal with.

I will write soon about the books I've read.  I know last time I posted I listed a few books, and I honestly only finished one of those and went on to totally different books. =) What can I say...I guess I'm just cool like that!

Alas, I have much to do this weekend but hopefully I will be back on focus next week.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment